Why should you join us?
Are you a highly motivated and reliable professional with a passion for People, IT and Innovation? If so, we want you to join our team as a valued branch manager! Our stable company is currently experiencing rapid growth, and we are looking for an experienced team player to take the reins and help us achieve even greater success, both for the software development team and Tech’n Trade Innovation Lab
- Responsible for total branch performance in accordance with company policy and procedures.
- Plans, implements, and manages areas of responsibility to facilitate continuous improvement and personal growth while supporting company goals, missions, and vision.
- Provides sound leadership for the branch.
- Assesses local market conditions and identify current and prospective opportunities
- Manages budget and allocate funds appropriately
- Brings out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation
- Networks to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company
- Fosters a positive and creative environment
- Hires new employees
• Organizes marketing activities and events for the branch
- Increases brand awareness for the company within the community
- Enables people to develop and perform as highly as possible (Servant-leadership )
- Values people and builds culture (promotes company values)
- Coaches the team in order to build capabilities
- Is up-to-date with the latest technology trends and is willing to invest in fast learning
- Able to plan and budgeting of people related costs (Strong analytical skills )
- Able to engage, empower and inspire
- Evaluates employee performance and provides feedback and coaching as needed
- Fosters learning, new ideas and innovation
- Exemplifies personal credibility & Integrity (role model)
- Purposefully leads change
- Networks, collaborates and works in partnership
You’re a great fit if you have:
- Experience in the IT field (preferable Java technology)
- Familiar with the IT workforce market
- Passionate about Innovation
- Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Change driver
- Passionate about servant leadership and self-organized teams
- Knowledge of modern management techniques
- Excellent organizational skills
- Results driven and customer focused
- Leadership and human resources management skills
For information about the processing of your personal data and your rights in this processing please visit our "data privacy for applicants".