Siebel installation and administration on productive and development environments (26 Siebel Enterprises); System architecture design and consultancy; Technical third level support (including on call); Design and tuning of Siebel architecture and infrastructure; Opening and handling of Siebel service requests (incidents) towards Oracle; Performance tests and analysis / providing solutions of performance problems; Interaction with Development, Integration and Deployment for implementing new functionality; Develop and maintain tools for Application Administration team: deployment, monitoring and job scheduling scripts; Defect handling of the quality assurance environment; Offers Support for Application Administration team.
Knowledge & Skills:
- At least 5 years experience in the administration of Unix and Linux server in a professional environment;
- Siebel CRM administration senior level experience;
- Excellent knowledge in UNIX/Linux shell scripting and SQL - PL/SQL;
- Knowledge of XML and web services;
- Oracle Database Administration knowledge;
- Networking topics like TCP/IP, VPN, DNS, LDAP, Load balancing knowledge would be a plus;
- Degree in Computer Science or comparable qualification;
- Excellent command of English;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Ability to structure new/unknown topics;
- High competency to solve problems;
- Retail knowledge would be a plus;
- Practical experience in working on complex projects involving cross functional teams (business and IT); Fun and endurance to learn and manage the details of administrating our Siebel application; Team player.
Career Level: Middle; Senior
For information about the processing of your personal data and your rights in this processing please visit our "data privacy for applicants".