HR Consultant and Administration
We are looking for an experienced and energetic new colleague in Cluj, to join the HR team of METRO SYSTEMS Romania.
Our stable company is currently experiencing rapid growth, and we are looking for an experienced team player to help us achieve even greater success.
- Recruitment and selection – Manages the recruitment process, from job adding to CV selection, interviewing, job offers handling and onboarding;
- Learning and development – implement and monitor effectiveness of training programs.
- Human resources policy – Assists with the implementation and administration of procedures, programs and guidelines in line with the strategic goals of the company.
- Assists with the implementation of Human Resources policies with regard to employee relations.
- Manages the implementation of company programs with regard to employee safety, welfare, wellness and health.
- Assists the managers with regard to employee orientation, development, and training;
- Tracks the orientation and integration of new employees in the team and perform exit interviews;
- Participates in various HR projects, as per company needs (job fairs etc.).
- Assist the administrative team with handling employee administration processes and personnel files;
You are a great fit if you have:
- University Degree (Psychology, Sociology would be a plus);
- At least two years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices.
- Very good communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Innovative and creative.
- Good English language knowledge.