Java Microservices Solutions Architect
Why should you join us?
Metro Systems does more than build and operate the best retail software in the world. It is a place to explore potential, eliminate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. Our company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Our culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. We seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries.
At Metro Systems, it is about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
What we’re looking for?
- 3-5+ years hands-on development experience with one or many object oriented languages.
- Relevant experience in working with relational databases.
- Relevant experience in working with “NoSql” databases.
- Solid understanding of solution architectural and design patterns.
- Relevant experience in Domain Driven Design. Relevant experience in cloud solution architecture.
- Strong understanding of multi-tier web architectures, and OO design patterns and concepts.
- Strong understanding of server side software, scalability, performance, and reliability.
You’re a great fit if you have:
- Experience with code management systems such as Git, SVN or CVS.
- Experience with configuration and build management and deployment using tools such as Puppet/ Heroku/Docker, Ant/Maven/STB, Hudson/Jenkins
- Solid knowledge in continuous integration and deployment.
- Basic knowledge of Linux and Windows systems administration.
- Basic knowledge of networking
- Experience with agile software development tools.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate efficiently;
- High interest in continuous learning and development (new tools, technologies, methodologies);
- Willingness to take over different roles in international and cross-functional teams;
- Self-motivation to achieve consistently high quality results;
- Ability to think out of the box and challenge the status quo;
- Openness to share knowledge and best practices with the team;
- Ability to use simplicity in complex projects;
- Good command of English, both spoken and written.
What we offer?
- Opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies
- Career programs
- Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation
- Flexible working hours
- Lunch tickets
- Medical subscription and life insurance
- Private pension
- Fitness centers discounts, sports activities and other company events
- Good transport connections and free parking
- Relaxation area (ping pong, foosball, massage)
- Free Bookster.ro account
- And…fresh orange juice, good coffee, fresh fruits.