Digital Readiness stands for the capability of Metro to deliver outstanding digital solutions on a global scale instantaneously.
You will be part of a distributed team of technical experts focused on developing the new Metro solution for managing customer information for multichannel services.
What we’re looking for:
- Are comfortable working in an Agile, fast paced environment with a high focus on finding the best solutions for our customers;
- Are able to design and write high-performance, reliable, maintainable code and are familiar with TDD and DevOps;
- Have hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between;
- Have a systematic problem solving approach, coupled with a strong sense of ownership and drive;
- Are comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders;
- Will focus on lowering the meantime between having ideas and making stuff happen;
- Have a good sense of humor
You’re a great fit if you have:
- 2+ years hands-on development experience. Use of frameworks and knowledge of MVC design patterns higly desirable
- Knowledge of "NoSQL" datastores such as Cassandra and ElasticSearch;
- Experience building REST APIs, using JSON and Swagger;
- Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms;
- Familiarity with Continuous Delivery and tools such as Jenkins, Git.
- Have experience/knowledge of microservices and Docker container technology managed with Kubernetes;
- Are familiar with real-time data streaming and Big Data processing technologies like Spark, Kafka.
What we offer:
- Flexible working time;
- Lunch tickets;
- Health and life insurance;
- Private pension;
- Trainings (technical, soft skills, business, English);
- Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation;
- Gift vouchers;
- Fitness centers discounts;
- Sports activities & other company events;
- Relaxation area;
- Free Bookster account;
- Fresh orange juice, free coffee, fresh fruits.
For information about the processing of your personal data and your rights in this processing please visit our "data privacy for applicants".