If you know JIRA, METRO SYSTEMS Romania is looking for you.
What you'll be doing:
- Administer JIRA, JIRA Service Desk and Confluence
- Support, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve the requests that are coming from clients
- Determine ways to improve JIRA/Confluence/JIRA Service Desk and identify where functionality can or cannot meet user requests
- Install, administer and maintain JIRA/Confluence add-ons
- Schedule and coordinate upgrades, migrations as well as system maintenance
- Optimize performance in order to provide a smooth and stable experience to the end users Develop tailored administration documentation and user guides for application features
- Support multiple projects, including set-up and management of users, project roles, time tracking, security, and plug-ins
- Guide, train and assist clients
- Extend JIRA beyond its out of the box capabilities using scripts and/or Atlassian REST API's
- Collaborate on problem resolution, team decisions, and project planning on an Agile Way
What we want from you:
- 1+ years' experience in JIRA & Confluence administration (master creation and management of custom projects, complex workflows, security schemes, custom fields, dashboards and reports configurations);
- a strong desire to learn;
- some SQL knowledge and database management – this would be a plus;
- Information Technology or a related discipline university degree or relevant experience;
- strong communication skills in English language, both verbally and in writing;
- be proactive and result-oriented;
- be a team player;
- to have the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, clients and other stakeholders.
For information about the processing of your personal data and your rights in this processing please visit our "data privacy for applicants".