Oracle Developer Forms & Reports
Why should you join us?
We are currently looking for a talented and enthusiastic new colleague to work as Oracle Developer in one of our Oracle Development teams.
What we’re looking for?
- Write technical documentation
- Analyze and contribute to functional specifications
- Development of Oracle Forms/Reports and database objects (including interfaces)
- Maintenance and support of METRO Group business software solutions
- Manual and automated testing (unit, regression, performance, functional tests)
- Job processing analysis and improvement.
You’re a great fit if you have:
- Strong knowledge and experience in PL/SQL, Oracle Forms & Reports development
- Knowledge of XML would be a plus
- Knowledge of shell scripting on a Linux/Unix operating system would be a plus
- Knowledge of Java and Java integration with Oracle Forms would be a plus
- University degree in information technology or comparable education
- Ability to communicate and collaborate efficiently
- High interest in continuous learning and development (new tools, technologies, methodologies)
- Willingness to learn and work using Agile / Dev Ops methodologies, practices and tools
- Self-motivation to achieve consistently high quality results
- Ability to think out of the box and challenge the status quo
- Openness to share knowledge and best practices with the team
- Ability to use simplicity in complex projects
- Good command of English, both spoken and written.
- Openness to take over different roles in international and cross-functional teams
What we offer?
- Opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies
- Career programs
- Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation
- Flexible working hours
- Lunch tickets
- Medical subscription and life insurance
- Private pension
- Fitness centers discounts, sports activities and other company events
- Good transport connections and free parking
- Relaxation area (ping pong, foosball, massage)
- Free Bookster.ro account
- And…fresh orange juice, good coffee, fresh fruits.
Career Level: Middle; Senior
For information about the processing of your personal data and your rights in this processing please visit our "data privacy for applicants".