The Product Owner is the link between the business owners and a dedicated scrum team. It is the mastermind that knows what will make the business prosper, what’s technically possible and how to make it happen.
As Product Owner, you understand the customer, you know what the business needs and you can anticipate what is possible in a sprint. Once you have the right vision, you can draft a roadmap, align priorities with the business and enable your agile team to make it happen.
Our Depot Management solution includes the internal setup of the depot as well as the connection of a Depot location with external sources (suppliers, central warehouses) and their cut off times. It also takes place of operations that are not connected directly to the customer orders (goods receiving, job management, labor management, stock location management) as well as the overall overview on ongoing work in the depot.
We’re looking for someone who can:
- Develop a clear vision for the product and the impact on customer value
- Build and maintain a relationship with the business owners - Supply Chain Operations
- Analyze business needs together with peers
- Develop user stories
- Evaluate which initiatives have the highest business value in relation to the development effort and align the roadmap and prioritize the backlog accordingly
- Organize panels to deepen insight in the end-user
- Stay up-to-date on best practices and trends in logistics/warehouse management in order to develop innovative ideas for improvement
You are a great fit if you have:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience leading agile projects as a product owner and/or Scrum master
- Supply chain, logistics or warehouse management expertise is an advantage
- Knowledge and understanding of technical engineering best practices (e.g., test driven development, continuous integration, etc.) - you are able to communicate effectively with the expert developers in your team
- Familiarity with cloud based technologies and microservice architectures
- Relentless prioritization and alignment with business and IT stakeholders to ensure highest value capture
- Enjoys and gets energized by complex problem solving and ability to push the innovation on solutions
- Expert communicator with stakeholders and team members to achieve a shared understanding.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
What benefits you'll have:
- Flexible working time;
- Lunch tickets;
- Health and life insurance;
- Private pension;
- Trainings (technical, soft skills, business, English);
- Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation;
- Gift vouchers;
- Fitness centers discounts;
- Sports activities & other company events;
- Relaxation area;
- Free Bookster account;
- Fresh orange juice, free coffee, fresh fruits.
For information about the processing of your personal data and your rights in this processing please visit our "data privacy for applicants".