Why should you join us?
We are looking for an enthusiastic colleague to join our SAP team.
What we’re looking for?
- Ability to quickly become acquainted with new technologies
- High analytic skills and result-orientation
- Ability to handle changes competently
- Strong team spirit and good communication
- Skill fluency in English
You’re a great fit if you have:
- University degree with focus on information technology or comparable education
- Preferably, experience in the operation of complex environments
- Operations: Print Management, Job Scheduling, Job Monitoring, Transport Management, Backup/restore of databases, file systems and operating systems
- Operating system: Unix/Linux and command line usage including shell scripting
- Database: General knowledge of Oracle
- Operation of a complex SAP System Infrastructure.
- Technical support for our internal customers regarding SAP Technology Solutions, Job Scheduling, Monitoring, Backup/Restore,
- Output Management, SAP Patch Management, planning and implementation, SAP Transport Management, Technical 2nd and 3rd Level Support
- General knowledge of business processes in financial management (General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Accounting)
- Monitoring of SAP applications (TWS / Control M would be a plus)
- AIX/Oracle based SAP landscapes
- SAP Net Weaver ABAP and Java Stack Interfaces (SDI - System for Data Interfaces)
- Network know-how and basic understanding of firewalls
- File transfer (SFTP)
What we offer?
- Opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies
- Career programs
- Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation
- Flexible working hours
- Lunch tickets
- Medical subscription and life insurance
- Private pension
- Fitness centers discounts, sports activities and other company events
- Good transport connections and free parking
- Relaxation area (ping pong, foosball, massage)
- Free Bookster.ro account
- And…fresh orange juice, good coffee, fresh fruits.