System Engineer with French/Italian
Why should you join us?
METRO SYSTEMS Romania, the IT company member of METRO, provides complete IT solutions for METRO's sales lines operating in 26 countries in Europe and Asia. METRO SYSTEMS Romania is a subsidiary of METRO SYSTEMS Germany. Since 2006, when METRO SYSTEMS Romania was established, the number of employees has increased steadily to 800. At Metro Systems Romania, we are looking for an enthusiastic Italian or French speaker colleague to join our support team. The role involves monitoring and supervision activities, incident handling and managing critical situations by achieving customer expectations, leading action plans and effectively communicate with customers and relevant Metro Cash & Carry counterparts. The team is based in Romania, working into an intercultural environment.
What we’re looking for?
- Support of METRO Group corporate applications addressing core business needs like Sales, Logistics, Purchasing, Finances & Accounting
- Monitoring & reporting of data flows, in real time, between existing productive systems, meeting specific deadlines
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues on live production environments
- Analyzing and solving the incidents sent by the First Level Support
- Assess, troubleshoot and escalate user problems to specialized teams when necessary
- Giving required support effectively and in accordance with priority, impact and SLAs
- Working in close collaboration with other teams and/or customer technical staff to ensure that service delivery to the customer is at the highest standard
- Identify trends and recurring incidents and document them
- Improve the existing knowledge base with updates and maintenance of technical documentation.
You’re a great fit if you have:
- University degree in information technology or comparable education
- Good command of English, both spoken and written
- Intermediate in Italian/ French
- Ability to communicate and collaborate efficiently
- Ability to understand and prioritize the needs of the customer
- High interest in continuous learning and development (new tools, technologies, methodologies)
- Self-motivation to achieve consistently high quality results
- Ability to think out of the box and challenge the status quo
- Openness to share knowledge and best practices with the team
- Knowledge of SQL language: performing queries, ability to understand basic SQL code
What we offer?
- Opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies
- Career programs
- Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation
- Flexible working hours
- Lunch tickets
- Medical subscription and life insurance
- Private pension • Fitness centers discounts, sports activities and other company events
- Good transport connections and free parking
- Relaxation area (ping pong, foosball, massage)
- Free Bookster.ro account
- And…fresh orange juice, good coffee, fresh fruits.
For information about the processing of your personal data and your rights in this processing please visit our "data privacy for applicants".