Windows Application Administrator
Why should you join us?
Imagine what you could do here. Your great ideas can become great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. We are looking for an agile mindset, which will bring passion and dedication to this job. If your head is in the clouds, but your feet are on the ground you are the perfect match for our CRM Operation Team. Join us now!
What we’re looking for?
- Someone who provides the availability of Production and Test environments for CRM applications
- Develop and maintain Application Administration tools: monitoring and job scheduling scripts
- Analyze system`s capabilities, trends, problem patterns and needs and decide new strategies and improvements
- Coordinate major incidents and constantly keep the client in the loop; establish impact and involve needed parties in solving the issue
- Participate in Root Cause/Corrective Action activities defined within the product area in order to further enhance the customer experience
- Closely work with Development, Integration and Deployment for implementing new functionality
- Install new patches/releases on the production and test environments · Handle defects for test environments
You’re a great fit if you have:
- Windows Server, IIS administration, Microsoft SQL Server design and performance tuning
- Power shell scripting skills · Experience with one of following tools and providers ( Nagios, Control-M, Oracle RUEI, Site Scope, Pingdom, etc.) and best practices
- Ideally 1+ years experience working within the IT industry, with a proven understanding of applications at a functional and technical level
- University degree in computers science or similar
- Experience with monitoring technology (system configuration/management)
- Excellent planning, prioritization and project/time-management skills – especially in a cross-functional context
- Ability to work independently as well as having good team skills- be a pro-active contributor to our team
- Understand customer business requirements, in order to provide analysis and recommendations for a successful product implementation • Passionate focus on customer support and the ability to build long term, successful working relationships with clients
- A desire to work in a fast moving and technically challenging environment
- Good trouble-shooting skills and proactive tenacious attitude to problem solving
- Very good communication skills both verbal and written (good command of English)
- Ability to work calmly and professionally in high pressure situations
- Willingness to work on call duty Nice to have
- Working Knowledge of Python to build tools and automation
- Willingness to work On Call Duty
What we offer?
- Opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies
- Career programs
- Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation
- Flexible working hours
- Lunch tickets
- Medical subscription and life insurance
- Private pension
- Fitness centers discounts, sports activities and other company events
- Good transport connections and free parking
- Relaxation area (ping pong, foosball, massage)
- Free Bookster.ro account
- And…fresh orange juice, good coffee, fresh fruits.
For information about the processing of your personal data and your rights in this processing please visit our "data privacy for applicants".