Why should you join us?
We are looking for experienced developers who are expected to provide coverage over disparate development processes and help guide decisions on technical strategy, architecture, tools and utilities. This is a hands-on engineering position that requires expert level proficiency in front end scripting, libraries and basic knowledge of OOP. The ideal candidate will be as passionate about front end coding as well as back end coding and be familiar with the latest trends in modern web development.
What we’re looking for?
- University degree in information technology or comparable education
- Ability to communicate and collaborate efficiently
- High interest in continuous learning and development (new tools, technologies, methodologies)
- Self-motivation to achieve consistently high quality results
- Ability to think out of the box and challenge the status quo
- Openness to share knowledge and best practices with the team
- Ability to use simplicity in complex projects
- Good command of English, both spoken and written
You’re a great fit if you have:
- Familiar with object-oriented programming languages (C#, Java, Python, PHP)
- Experience building frontend applications using React js
- Working experience with one of the tools: Gulp, Grunt, Maven, SVN, Git, JUnit, Mokito, REST-Assured, JMeter
- Working experience with one of the frameworks: Bootstrap, SASS, LESS, Spring, Hybernate
- Familiar with the standard software design patterns, web application and web services architectures
- Familiar with cloud distributed systems (PAAS, SAAS, IAAS) and concepts like: MapReducer, service discovery, high-availability
- Knowledge of build and continuous deployment processes using: Jenkins, Bamboo, CodeShip
- Experience with relational databases (Oracle, MySql or MariaDB), but also with NoSQL databases (Cassandra, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Couchbase)
- Basic knowledge and high interest for microservices technologies: Docker, Kubernetes, Fleet, Docker Swarm, ELK Stack
- Willingness to take over different roles in international and cross-functional teams;
What we offer?
- Opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies
- Career programs
- Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation
- Flexible working hours
- Lunch tickets
- Medical subscription and life insurance
- Private pension
- Fitness centers discounts, sports activities and other company events
- Good transport connections and free parking
- Relaxation area (ping pong, foosball, massage)
- Free Bookster.ro account
- And…fresh orange juice, good coffee, fresh fruits.