Senior QA Engineer Data Warehouse
Why should you join us?
We are currently looking for talented and enthusiastic Senior QA Engineer Data Warehouse: The QA Engineer will be responsible for certifying the quality of different METRO business solutions developed internally in METRO SYSTEMS.
What we’re looking for?
- Involvement in the functional specifications of the new features;
- Review of functional and technical solutions;
- Build and perform manual test cases for assigned applications;
- Test execution, test documentation ,defect reporting, defect tracking;
- Build automated tests;
- Run the scripts and analyze the test results;
- Perform checking environments and processes according to Quality Assurance standards;
- Regular reports of the current activities
You’re a great fit if you have:
- Quality Assurance experience (manual/automated testing) minimum 1-3 years with knowledge of test methodology and test procedures;
- SQL / PL SQL experience (intermediate or senior level);
- Experience in using test tools (HP ALM, Jira, QTP/Selenium or similar);
- ETL process knowledge; Knowledge of data warehouse testing procedures;
- Fluent in English – mandatory; Proactivity and fast learner
- Teradata and Microstrategy knowledge;
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools;
- Scripting/Object Oriented programming knowledge;
- ISTQB Software Testing certification;
- Agile and/or DevOps terminology
What we offer?
- Opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies
- Career programs
- Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation
- Flexible working hours
- Lunch tickets
- Medical subscription and life insurance
- Private pension
- Fitness centers discounts, sports activities and other company events
- Good transport connections and free parking
- Relaxation area (ping pong, foosball, massage)
- Free Bookster.ro account
- And…fresh orange juice, good coffee, fresh fruits.
Career Level: Middle; Senior
For information about the processing of your personal data and your rights in this processing please visit our "data privacy for applicants".