We are in the beginning of setting up new products with new technologies that will for sure bring a great learning and self-development opportunity.
We will bring a new software generation to our users meant at delighting them and making them our passionate fans as their preferred IT service providers.
We value creativity, flexibility and effectiveness aimed at creating maximum added value for the business.
What we’re looking for:
- UI/UX design for METRO software products
- Collaboration and active contribution to the Metro global style guide design
- Wire framing and prototyping for the METRO Products
- Supporting development teams with the front end layer development
You’re a great fit if you have:
- UX/UI design concepts, processes and methods
- Interaction design concepts, processes and methods - concerned with how a user interacts with a product or service
- UX research
- Very strong collaboration skills: apply the design with the support of different people whose skills complement your own
- Very strong communication skills: public speaking and presentations
- Very good at getting the buy in from stakeholders about a new design
- User empathy - the skills of being able to put oneself in the "shoes" of the user
- Analytical skills: define the right metrics, interpret test results and make decisions
- Wire framing and UI prototyping tools & techniques: Balsamiq, Axure, Sketch, Justinmind
- UX Writing: the skill of providing the most suitable words in the UI for enabling intuitive application usage
- Drawing and Visuals mastering
- Web browser know how: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari
- UI Testing approach know how: Internal / Lab Test / Focus Group, Remote UX Test, Panel Testing, Automated functional GUI testing, AB/MV Testing
- Global Style guide design and implementation
- Design University and/or retails business know how is a plus
What benefits you'll have:
- Flexible working time;
- Lunch tickets;
- Health and life insurance;
- Private pension;
- Trainings (technical, soft skills, business, English);
- Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation;
- Gift vouchers;
- Fitness centers discounts;
- Sports activities & other company events;
- Relaxation area;
- Free Bookster account;
- Fresh orange juice, free coffee, fresh fruits.
For information about the processing of your personal data and your rights in this processing please visit our "data privacy for applicants".